The heart and soul of Highland Park, VIKING HONOUR is a perfect harmony of aromatic smoky peat, sweet heather honey and rich fruit cake.
VIKING HONOUR reflects the unique culture of the distilleries remote island home on Orkney. Part of Scotland yes, but originally belonging to a vast Viking kingdom. Highland Park honour the spirit of their Viking ancestors, sharing their pride, integrity and fierce independence, and they distil their award-winning whisky to the same exacting standards introduced in 1798 by the distilleries founder, Magnus Eunson, a descendant of those early Viking settlers.
|I am a reflection of my ancestors and values. I keep them close and continue to learn, to pass on those values to future generations. My name is all I truly have. Let it be a legacy of honour. – Old Viking Saying|
Colour: Glowing amber, Average colour tint 12.4
Flavours: Heather honey, Rich Fruitcake, Winter Spices, Seville Oranges and Aromatic Smoky Peat.
A dram of Highland Park goes well with a Haunch of Venison, Chocolate ginger biscuits, soft cheeses such as French Brie and surprisingly even Japanese Sushi & Wasabi.
- Ultimate Spirits Challenge – Tried & True Award 2016, 2017 & Extraordinary 2015
- Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition Silver 2016
- Scotch Whisky Masters Awards – Silver 2013, Gold 2016
- International Spirits Challenge – Silver 2006, 2012, 2016 & Gold 2006
- International Wine & Spirit Competition – Bronze 2011, 2014, Silver 2015, Gold 2007
- Malt Maniacs Awards – Bronze 2013
- China Wine & Spirits Awards – Gold 2013
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Double Gold 2008, 2009 & Best in Show 2008
- Scottish Field Whisky Challenge – Best Buy 2007
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Double Gold 2007
- Spirits Journal Independent Guide to Distilled Spirits – First Place 2005
Size : 70cl Alc: 40%vol
NB: Licensing restrictions prevent shipment to areas outside the United Kingdom